in Minneapolis...
on CNN now
in Minneapolis...
on CNN now
Ouch.. this only reinforces my fear of bridges. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] Just imagine driving across that thing, having the possible thought of it collapsing in the back of your mind only to have it actually happen. I know that these people have driven across it so many times, they probably didn't think anything about it .. but it's still very scary to think about.
3 dead so far. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] It's been a disastrous week both locally and across the nation!
R.I.P.
Officially retired
This is horrible, I think I'll avoid bridges for a week or so
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
6 now confirmed dead.
Officially retired
yeah bad deal for sure [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SuperX</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yeah bad deal for sure [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>
7 now confirmed dead. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
I have a bad feeling the death toll is going to keep rising and by tomorrow evening the number may be in the double digits.
Officially retired
Bookmarks